Sunday, November 20, 2011

odds and ends. Gratitude Day twenty.


-a lovely song. I am grateful for music.
 

-some favorites from this season. I am grateful for J.Crew.

-my cute Grandparents came in to town today for Thanksgiving. I am grateful for them. They are so kind and giving. They do SO much for us, they are so generous and loving. I am so happy they are here!

-I was given (my favorite) symphony chocolate bar today in Relief Society. I am grateful for inspired loving people. and chocolate.


-Gorgeous (NON-STRAPLESS!! well..yes strapless but with a little more cover) wedding gown. I am grateful for beautiful creations. ((apparently the groom above is Ralph Lauren's son... Obviously he designed his son's fiances dress!! INSANELY AMAZING!!!!)


-The man that I get to spoil one day will dress like a saint. I am grateful for J.Crew sweaters for men. My favorite.



-another gorgeous gown. with sleeves. I am grateful for beautiful (modest) wedding dresses... they are sometimes very hard to find.

-basically today I am grateful for the time I got to spend laying in bed browsing inspiration online and NOT doing homework!

4 comments:

  1. Hey I'm looking for dresses like this do you have more pics or know where you found it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the first one on Green Wedding Shoes, here is the link

    http://greenweddingshoes.com/friday-favors-with-lauren-bushs-wedding-dress/

    and the second one I found on pinterest, the link that is attached to the picture does not work so I'm not sure where it is from.

    here is my pinterest page

    http://pinterest.com/breelena/

    It's in the wedding section

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second dress (after days of searching!) is from a designer out of Sweden. Here's his link: http://idasjostedt.com/couture/thecollection

    ReplyDelete