Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gratitude day 19

I am grateful for my sweet sister Bain.

My room has gotten out of control messy.

Sunday is my pick up day and last Sunday I was so busy that it didn't happen.

It was DRIVING ME CRAZY but I did not have time to clean it up at all the past two weeks.

I came home from work at 4 and I was not looking forward to cleaning my room....

I walk upstairs to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Out of the kindness of my sweet sister's heart
she woke up
saw my room
and decided to clean it for me

She picked up, she vaccumed, she dusted, she made my bed, she even organized my closet.

Best sister ever????
I think so.

Thanks BAINY-I love you.

P.S. I may or may not have cried when I saw my room......

and just for fun, some cute pictures my mom found from when she was young

1962 (look at my cute Granny!)
1974 
look how cute and little she is!
2010

2 outfits..
I couldn't decide which one..

Outfit 1:
Pants: Anthropolgie
Everything else J.Crew

Outfit 2:
Shirt, Pants, Belts: J.Crew
Blazer: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden (Nordstrom)

P.S. NORDSTROM IS LEAVING UNIVERSITY MALL
depressing.
not only is there no more shoe shopping
or jean shopping
or jewelry shopping
but there is now less hope then ever of an
Anthropologie
or
J.Crew
ever coming to Orem...
If Nordstrom can't make it...no one can.

(apparently they want to make Nordstrom more high end and ... Utah County doesn't cut it)


and because I never posted my favorite J.Crew cover...I will now.

pure perfection

1 comment:

  1. I read that Nordstrom in Orem was the 2nd smallest store not size wise but revenue wise. They did not bring in enough money.

    ReplyDelete