Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today I am grateful for...


My job.

My love of weddings.
My love of fashion.
My love of designing.
My love of beauty.

My talent of fashion design. 
(designing, creating, sewing, imagining)

Today at work I got to be the pretend model for a photoshoot that is going on next week. I was about the same size as the real model so I got to put the dress on, the veil (which I've never tried on before), all the jewelry, the winter cape, etc.. It was all so fun! I've never tried on wedding dresses before (yes...even though I work at a Bridal Store... actually I've tried on one, years ago, the first time I visited Avenia in 2009.)

 Here are some holiday outfit tips from J.Crew Designer Tom Mora

Love him. and his advice.

and here is my cute brother (I think the love for fashion runs in the family)

twiners..
on him:
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: IZOD
Pants: gifted
Shoes: Forever 21

on me:
Cardigan: Express
Chambray shirt and belt: J.Crew
Jeans: Seven's (Bloomingdale's)
Shoes: Sperry Topsiders

-----

too much school = constant headache, tense muscles, burning bloodshot eyes
from too much studying/reading, too many tests (that are SO hard/time consuming (memorizing 100-300 pages of textbook...tell me how that is beneficial...), and not enough sleep.

I think I need to wear more make-up.. I look dead.
haha.
but I'm serious.

P.S. sorry to all my friends who text me and I never respond. My head is too full to remember when I have cell service... I usually remember when I am in the library with no service, taking a break from Physical Science. Like right now. I apologize, please forgive me. I do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment