Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving.

I love this holiday. It is all about food and family - two things I love. On Wednesday Taylor and I went up to the Lehi outlets where we found some good J.Crew factory sales!!

Thanksgiving day was so fun and perfect! Taylor and I had dinner with his family at 2, then again with my family at 6. Lots of yummy food and great company. We had lots of pie and played Mexican Train and Canasta. Everything I love all in one day!

I am so grateful for my life and all that I've been blessed with.


 

Jenn made homemade rolls




Taylor and me, Seth and Jenn. Granny and Grandpa, Brandon and Sarah, Mom and Dad, and Bain

Walnut, Peanut Butter, Lemonade, Apple, Apple Crisp, Pumpkin Chiffon, Blueberry Rhubarb 

Playing Mexican Train

No comments:

Post a Comment