Wednesday, November 21, 2012

gratitude month is almost over..

It has been a whirlwind of happy days around here. Basically I could say...

Sunday - Tuesday: I am grateful for Taylor.

Sunday we spent the morning attending Brandon's mission farewell, he did an AMAZING job. I am so proud of him. We then spent the afternoon with Taylor's family at his Granny's house. After, we went to my house for dinner, games (Mexican Train), and a movie. Things I've been too busy to do lately I've made time to do while Taylor is in town and I am grateful for that.



Monday I had to work most of the day (which I am grateful for - my opportunity to make money while doing what I love (helping brides/anything wedding related, and teaching dance)... and Taylor and I were still able to make a little time for dinner and cuddling - which I am grateful for.

Tuesday after work Taylor and I played with his niece Hadley, ran errands, took a small unintentional nap, went out to dinner at CPK, at Sub Zero ice cream, then saw the new 007 movie which was pretty good. I am grateful for family and for the time I get to spend with the people I love.

I also receive daily inspirations through email and I received this bit of truth this week which I am grateful for!

"Jesus Christ lives, knows us, watches over us, and cares for us. In moments of pain, loneliness, or confusion, we do not need to see Jesus Christ to know that He is aware of our circumstances and that His mission is to bless."
—Henry B. Eyring, "Where Is the Pavilion?", Liahona and Ensign, November 2012

"His Mission is to Bless"  

AND... I've been horrible at taking pictures. Not one since Taylor has been home.. oops

No comments:

Post a Comment