Tuesday, November 13, 2012

gratitude month

Thursday - sewing. FIT. designing. talents. My projects keep coming and coming! I am super busy - sewing every second I can. Projects to be revealed eventually (Feb-May). Let's just say there are sparkles and beads everywhere!




Friday - snow. pickle dip. girl friends. I was able to see Talyn and Emily and it was nice to just chat with my girls who I don't see very often anymore.

Pickle Dip - aka THE BEST DIP EVER
  • 1 pkg cream cheese
  • 1 jar dill pickles 
  • Blend softened cream cheese with pickle juice (to taste), cut up dill pickles and add to cream cheese mixture. Serve with Ruffles.

Saturday - more snow. hot cider. late night phone calls with my love. 

Sunday - Brandon (my practically adopted brother) who gave one of his mission farewell talks in church and did amazing. My dad who has helped Brandon and so many others be the best they can be. Seth for turning 25!!!!!! Happy Birthday. Jenn for making pumpkin pie! My mom who came to all 3 hours of church with me. Bain for being one of my best friends (and PLL buddy). Sy for sending cute emails and photos each week from Peru.

picking up dead bats

eating ants

Monday - teaching dance. fox news. Taylor. decorating Avenia for the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment