Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm grateful for..

SURPRISES!!!

Taylor never gave me a date for when he was coming home for Thanksgiving. I knew the company he interns for has work until Wednesday so I assumed he was coming sometime next week.

Last night I was sewing as usual and he was "watching Lord of the Rings with his roommate." Then around 10:30 I get a text from Taylor saying that he just got off the phone with his parents who told him that the package he had sent for me had arrived. He said since he wanted to come home earlier but couldn't, he sent a package to me instead. Even though it was late I knew I couldn't wait until morning to get my package and he said his parents were expecting me so I drove over to his house. His dad answered the door and led me to the living room where a big package was waiting for me on the table. I saw the box and was super excited, then I turned around and saw my REAL surprise... TAYLOR!!! I was so happy I cried. He is home for 9 DAYS!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha you hate surprises, silly, but I love that you're being converted! These are the kinds of things I LIVE for!

    ReplyDelete