Thursday, December 8, 2011

finals = hibernation = MIA

I am so grateful for my best friend Taylor.
He makes studying for 15 hours a day in the library bearable...even enjoyable at times!

Classes DONE! (no more HTML projects or Physical Science Midterms EVER AGAIN!)

Hallelujah!


Hibernation in the library continues until next Friday at 10pm! (with obvious breaks in the JSB Auditorium where I will be crammed, bumped, and claustrophobic while taking my 4 finals (the other 2 are THANKFULLY online!) and at Taco Bell-where I'll be eating all my cheap meals because I can't make a lunch that will last from 8am-1am)

Again... this is where I am grateful for Taylor.
and hot chocolate.
and Christmas Cadbury chocolate balls.

6 finals + administering/grading the final for my Jazz Class

Then CHRISTMAS! and cookies. and cuddling. and warm fires. and no hard library chairs. and no homework. and sleeping in. and hopefully sewing/designing something. and relaxing. and gift giving. and movies. and friends. and family. and recuperating. and simply a much needed (not long enough) break.


Next semester doesn't get any easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment