Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Fun..

I've been busy (and lazy) during the break so far and have not felt up to blogging...

BUT I have some catching up to do.. outfits, life, Christmas/family stuff, pretty inspirations... etc.

Outfits... (no time for pictures most mornings so.. I only have a few..I wish I had more time during finals, I lived in J.Crew weekend clothes and would have loved documentation)

CLOCKWISE:

outfit 1 (church)- shirt: J.Crew factory (this year), skirt: a vintage shop in Provo that no longer exist.. I can't remember the name (2008), necklace: Anthropologie (2009), belt: Flower Basket (2008), tights: J.Crew (2010), shoes: Seychelles -Nordstrom (2010)

outfit 2 (school)- shirt: J.Crew factory (this year), cardigan: J.Crew (2009), pants: J.Crew (2010), boots: Steve Madden -Nordstrom (2008?)

outfit 3 (school)- shirt: J.Crew (this year), sweatshirt: Banana Republic (this year), pants: J.Crew factory-crewcuts (this year), boots: Ugg's (2008?)

outfit 4 (school)- silk blouse: J.Crew factory (2009?), cardigan: J.Crew (2010), white jeans: Hudson (2009), shoes: farylrobin -Kaleidoscope (2008), earrings: Nordstrom (this year)

outfit 5 (church)- turtleneck: J.Crew factory (2009), dress and earrings: J.Crew sample sale (2010), socks: J.Crew (2010), shoes: farylrobin -Kaleidoscope (2008), sash: Gap-off of a dress (?)

outfit 6 (school)- sweater and pants: J.Crew (2010), boots: J.Crew sample sale (2010), belt: ? (?)

AND.. since today was my last day of work until Christmas (I get tomorrow off), I decided to wear something a little Christmas-y and red... which I don't do often

my mommy's pretty tree

tank: J.Crew (2009), shirt and tights: J.Crew (2010), belt: J.Crew factory (?), skirt: Savers ? (?), shoes: (same as above), earrings: gifted from miss Katie (Cherry Lane ?-this year)

Since finals I have...
slept
worked at Avenia Bridal
blogged at Avenia Bridal-check out our Holiday Inspiration post 
gone to Zermatt 
played Ticket to Ride with my Mommy
gone Christmas shopping
wrapped presents
made necklaces with Bain and Mom
given presents (12 days of Christmas (which I sadly have not been good at taking pictures of) for Mr. T)
made goodies (pumpkin bread, oreo marshmallow bars, sugar cookies, honey taffy)

only thing I have pictures of-Oreo bars (via)
ate goodies
talked with Talyn about secret things! 
taken an afternoon to design and sew a festive skirt 

here is the material-finished product to come (I forgot to take a picture when I wore it that night)

gone to Brandon Harvey's wedding


photo booth at wedding

helped T organize 
relaxed and laughed and smiled
celebrated the lovely EMILY CARR's engagement!


given more presents
warmed up by a fire 
cuddled
eaten at the Pizza Pie Cafe with my girls (pictures on Talyn's camera)
fallen asleep watching the Grinch 
realized how legit my brother is... Turtle-Nog  



gone back up to Zermatt with my family and friends 



listened to Christmas music
played Canasta, Outburst, and Scattergories
eaten my favorite Crab Meat Pizza
sipped hot cider and hot chocolate


eaten pumpkin bread
watched Star Wars 3
gone hot tubing (in the cold hot tub)
napped on the nice huge soft bed
eaten yummy chili, corn pudding and gingerbread pudding cake
watched part of the Santa Claus 2 
cleaned my room
worked some more at Avenia Bridal (and had a nice surprise visitor) 
done some last minute Christmas shopping
and blogged. finally.

I'm sure I did much more in-between.. I just don't remember right now

AND here is some inspiration I have saved to my desktop lately... 

I might have posted this before, I don't remember but I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE FLOWERS AND THAT DRESS!!!
greenweddingshoes.com

This is currently my favorite Wedding dress (well.. aspects of it are my favorite)

I came across some old wedding dress sketches (2010)
I miss sketching
I miss designing
I miss sewing 

LOVE the dress and the CAKE!!!! I want it
greenweddingshoes.com

it doesn't matter what season I get married in- I WILL HAVE HANGING MARSHMALLOWS! I love it! 

and these candles -love this wedding shoot

Gorgeous Neutral Flowers! love. 

and if you didn't click the link to Avenia's blog..here are some of the inspiration photos I posted there
I think this is ADORABLE

I'm IN LOVE with EVERYTHING about this photo
beach, fur, wedding, dress, gold sequin pillow, cozy cave...

anything with hot chocolate is a winner in my book

Love. Love. Love. Everything.

Well.. that's all for tonight. 
Merry Christmas EVE!


1 comment: