Thursday, December 29, 2011

more Christmas..

I have other things on my list 
(finishing up the sewing of my 2nd skirt of the break)
(reading the 6th book in the Blue Bloods Series that I finally bought)
(picking up my room)
(etc)

But if I get too behind I will never catch up and with school starting soon... things get busy. 

Grades are posted. Yes, taking 15 credits and working around 20 hours a week does put a little damper on grades.. It was my worst semester at BYU. (but considering I have never worked while going to school and I still took the same amount of credits that I always have.... I think I did pretty well). Next semester I am taking 14 credits, but instead of teaching only 1 Jazz class I am teaching 3 and I am still taking the same work load at Avenia... not sure how it's all going to work out but... it won't be easier than last semester... that's for sure. 

And oddly.... I am kind of excited to get back into school-I'M SO BORED!! Even with working everyday and sewing and watching movies and playing games... It's not enough (it doesn't help that practically ALL MY FRIENDS are out of town/unavailable during most of the break)... I think I'm just a girl who likes a schedule, who likes being TOO busy-too busy that I don't have time to miss my friends and be lonely. I think that's the truth, I like being so busy that my emotions are pushed away and all I have to focus on is getting through the day. (is that bad?... it kind of sounds bad, but I think it is the way I work best) 

Well... no more talk of school-back to CHRISTMAS!! 


stockings
yummy breakfast
getting ready for presents
you can call us the creepers...

granny and grandpa
present time!

After all the Christmas festivities at my house were over I went over to the Wilkins' house. Sweet Debbie gave me..

NYC ornaments and a GORGEOUS gold and pearl necklace!!

and I told Taylor all I wanted was a new water bottle filled with Tootsie Rolls....

old (cracked and duct taped) vs. NEW and perfect! 

BUT I was surprised by another gift... a big wrapped box.
inside was another wrapped box...
and another..
and another...
and finally another which held...
the most gorgeous and perfect present I could ever have hoped for

gold, diamond, and amethyst (my birthstone) necklace
Mr. T also took me on a nice date up to Temple Square, to an amazing Mexican restaurant Z'Tejas (best guacamole ever!), and to Mission Impossible 2.


on Him:
Shirt and Sweater: J.Crew Factory
Jeans and Scarf: Gap
Coat: Target
Shoes: Guess

on Me:
All J.Crew (all new except jeans)
Sweater, Vest, and jeans: Factory




I've been spoiled by such amazing people-my family and friends are perfect.

Thank you!

And just for fun, my mom did the window displays at Avenia this winter and she came and took some pictures while I happened to be in the window doing inventory..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment