Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

This year flew by.
I'm not big on resolutions.
and this year didn't end as perfectly as I would have hoped.
So it's not necessarily a good day for me to reflect. 
Hopefully this new year will bring more happiness and love.
to me. to my family. and to all.
Here are some pictures from the week. 


On Bain:
Shirt, Scarf, Shoes: J.Crew
Pants: Banana Republic 

On Mom:
Shirt and Jeans: J.Crew
Cardigan: Macy's 
Shoes: ?

On Me:
Sweater and Vest: J.Crew
Jeans: Hudson (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Steve Madden (Nordstrom)


Here is one of my new skirts I made this break!
Shirt and belt: J.Crew
Skirt: aBree Original 




Taylor set up a candle-light dinner for us

SY turned 19!!! 
Happy Birthday!


a little J.Crew Factory shopping
On Bain:
All J.Crew

On Me:
All J.Crew 

Dinner at Zermatt

5 course meal!
this one dessert was SO HARD, it was funny to see everyone try to eat it! (some even tried soaking it in water.....haha)

1 comment: