Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Semester


The time has come, back to school.

I get to start my days bright and early, 7:30 on Monday and Wednesday (teaching Jazz), and 8 on Tuesday and Thursday (teaching Jazz). Good news is I don't teach or have class or work on Friday!! (which means I will hopefully be able to take the Advanced Jazz class at 9 (one of my favorite teachers, Jen, is teaching this semester!))

My classes this semester are:
BUS M 301-Financial Management
M COM 320- Communication in Organizational Settings
Econ 110
Rel C234- LDS Marriage and Family 
Arthc201- Art History World Civilization to 1500

and I am teaching:
2 beginning Jazz classes and 1 intermediate Jazz class

---------------------------

As my sister and I were cleaning/organizing our rooms during the break we came across something that we thought was awesome! haha

Our combined collection of J.Crew button-ups 


and our combined collection of Sperry Top-Siders 


-------------------------------

I have a new addiciton. Which is not good now that school is starting...Talyn introduced it to me a while ago, it's on instant watch on Netflix now and.... yesterday I watched way too many episodes when I should have been doing so many other things. It is so good because there is hardly any violence, cursing, sex, etc. (at least not in the first 10 episodes). It is just a good wholesome AMAZING show. I highly recommend it. (you will get addicted)



--------------------------------

I still havne't taken a picture of the other skirt I made over the break..

I am also in the process of making 2 dresses, we'll see if they get put on hold for 4 months or if I can whip them out this week before homework gets too crazy..

----------------------------

Happy Schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment