Monday, January 16, 2012

probably too personal..


I've been debating whether to share this with the blog world... but I feel like it will make things make more sense for everyone. Plus-my word for the year is FEARLESS... so here it goes.

-I am suffering with depression. I have been for a long long time, I just didn't realize exactly what it was or what my sadness meant until now. It is really hard to admit that, to realize that you are one of those unhappy people that people don't want to be around.. so. I am trying to overcome it now, to fight with God for joy and happiness. To fight this battle of negativity and depression against Satan. It is hard. and miserable. haha... but I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and that he has a plan for me. He knows what I need in my life to provide happiness and strength and I have faith that with my patience and on His time I will overcome this depression. I know He will provide a clear path for me, a path to happiness. ((It's amazing how much harder everything gets when you are trying to do the right things...but I also know that I have felt God's loving arms around me so much these past few weeks-it's a war-it's not easy. But I know I can win as long as I have the Lord on my side.

and...

-Taylor and I decided to break up.

This is how I've welcomed in 2012...
I can only hope that it goes up from here.

3 comments:

  1. You're amazing. Seriously. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Bake a cake? Make some jewelry? I'm game. Love you hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree. i'm so encouraged by your fearlessness. i admired that you shared! i will be praying for you. i think you are absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you bunches. you are amazing, utterly amazing.

    ReplyDelete