Friday, January 6, 2012

School: Day 1 and 2

My two outfits this week (Wednesday and Thursday, I don't have class on Friday) 

Day 1:
Shirt, Vest, Belt: J.Crew 
Jeans: Hudson
Boots: Steve Madden via Nordstrom 

Day 2:
Shirt, Sweater: J.Crew
Jeans: Hudson 
(yes I still wear white jeans even though it's winter)
Boots: Sperry Top-Siders via J.Crew

I'm still trying to get things worked out in my schedule but it seems like it will be a hard long semester. I finally got to dance today for the first time in like 9 months (teaching dance doesn't really count as dancing) and it felt SO SO SO incredibly good. I am out of dancing shape that is for sure and I will be extremely sore tomorrow but it was WORTH IT in every way. Today was also a good day because I got my massage (by Amber at Remedez) and that always helps me feel better!

1 comment: