Sunday, August 12, 2012

MRS. Talyn CRABTREE

My lovely best friend since Elementary School got married on Friday, August 10th. Amazing! She is so beautiful and so in love and I am so extremely happy for her!!! 

On Thursday my mom and I arranged Talyn's flowers (thanks to my aunt Leslee and Talyn's friends and family who also helped out) and they were beautiful. On Friday we took pictures at 1:00 then Talyn was sealed for time and all eternity at 4:00. The party started at 6:00 with a ring ceremony and dinner, then at 8:00 came the dancing and dessert. Berrilicious catered her reception dessert and everything was absolutely lovely! The "bridesmaids" and Talyn even did a little surprise dance for Colby to "Baby", by Justin Bieber - so fun, haha! I will post more of her actual wedding/reception when I get pictures of it. For now, my mom took the pictures of the group outside the temple, so I will post some of those.

Congratulations Talyn and Colby Crabtree!





yes, we're super short, or they're super tall


Katie, Haley, Tal, Me





sneak peak at flowers/reception

Taylor, Me, Emily, Matt



1 comment:

  1. Excellent, and great pictures! Thanks for coming and helping out so much in preparation for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete