Thursday, August 2, 2012

recently...

The newly married Emily, the lovely Katie, and I went to City Creek on Tuesday to catch up, it has been far too long since us FITers got together. I found my favorite J.Crew pants in navy (I already have them in black, grey, and olive) and I couldn't resist because I literally wear them 4 out of the 7 days a week - if not more) I was excited. We had yummy cheesecake and talked all night. It was really nice. I miss them. 

Oh, and check out Emily's wedding, her photographer posted it on her blog

In other news - My sister is in Dallas for a dance intensive and I am waiting for her to see the photos from our photoshoot before I post them all on here... but here are some of my favorites. Since starting today things get a bit crazy so time will be getting away from me.. 







1) TAYLOR COMES HOME TODAY!
2) Talyn's Bachelorette Party is this Saturday which Haley and I are throwing! So the food and planning and decorations are currently consuming my time.
3) Finals for the summer jazz classes I'm teaching are next week so I have lots of grading to do.
4) We've been 1 short at Avenia Bridal so I have been working more than usual.
5) Talyn gets married next Friday and I am helping with the flowers and all the fun day-of festivities.

It's finally my summer break, hanging out with Taylor will now fill my evenings instead of long to-do lists.. It'll be nice.

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time too! THanks for listening to my innermost thoughts, haha. PS the pictures of you and Bain are amazing. Go be models please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, your wedding looks like it was fantastic! Bree and Bain, you are so incredibly sexy and beautiful and hilarious and I love you both. And lastly, I'm so ridiculously excited for the next seven days! Thanks for being excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talyn, can't wait for dessert and dancing! You know those are my two favorite things:)

    ReplyDelete