Monday, August 20, 2012

Vegas + Gavin DeGraw

Thursday night Taylor and I went on a bike ride then stopped by our favorite snow cone place - Hokulia Ice. SO yummy and refreshing. 


On Saturday, Taylor, Bain, my mom, and I headed to Vegas! 



We ate at Pei Wei - Taylor and I got matching fortunes


"New financial resources will soon become available to you."
We played Canasta (Taylor and I were on a team against my mom and Bain - we won!)


On Saturday we hit up our favorite stores for some "Back to School" shopping for Bain
Anthropologie, Nike, J.Crew, Urban Outfitters, Lululemon


We ate dinner at Maggiano's then we went to Mandalay Bay for the Gavin DeGraw concert.
(felt pretty legit - seeing him twice on his tour this summer, thanks Taylor!)

This concert was a lot different than the last because of the venue. It was on the "beach" so our options were sitting on sand or standing in water (we did a little of both) - such a fun atmosphere!! He really puts on such a great show, Colbie did great again as well. We were super tired and exhausted from the heat and shopping of the day so it was nice to sit and relax while listening to the best artist alive. 



Taylor liked playing in the sand



We were excited - Bain's first time seeing Gavin live
Bain and I got these Gavin DeGraw T-shirts

On Sunday we played another round of cards then Granny took us out to Red Lobster before hitting the road back home. I was super sick so the ride was somewhat miserable and we were all tired so there was no picture taking going on. 

It was such a fun weekend (minus the getting sick part) - but Taylor is good at making me feel better so it was bearable and still wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment