Thursday, March 14, 2013

Eventful Week Part 2: Temple and Bridal Shower

Friday (March 1) was my sweet brother's one year mark in the mission field. I cannot believe he has been gone and in Peru for a whole year already!!! He is so amazing.

It was also the day I have been waiting and preparing for my whole life - I was able to go to the temple for more than baptisms! It was a very special day!! I was surrounded by my dear loved ones: Taylor, mom and dad, Seth and Jenn, Aunt Leslee and Uncle Legrand, Aunt Carol, Cousin Becky and John, and Talyn. Thank you all for supporting me on this day!

I can't wait to go back again and again - Taylor and I are planning on going this Saturday after we get our engagement pictures taken. 52 days people - ONLY FIFTY-TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!









Blue Lemon for dinner - AMAZING!
AND Saturday was my first bridal shower - My sweet aunts (Leslee and Carol) threw it for me and it was SO cute!! And so much fun! I am so grateful for everyone who was able to come and support Taylor and me.



yummy waffle bar


Aunt Carol 

Sweet Ward Members: Sister Erdmann and Sister Rasmussen 

Aunt Ann and cousins Ashley and Ashley 

Cousins Becky, Brittany, and Ashley

Jenn and Mommy

Aunt Carol, Cousin Bethany and her daughters, and Aunt Edith 

My sweet Mother-in-law Debbie

Taylor's Aunt Kathleen and Vivian 

Sweet Aunt Edith 

Sandra and Debbie

Cami (The lovely lady responsible for introducing Taylor to me)

Mom, Aunt Leslee and Aunt Carol

My cute Granny (came up from Nevada) and mom
We received so many amazing generous gifts to start our new life together and are extremely grateful for the love and support we have felt from our family and friends. Somehow we didn't get many pictures of the actual gifts... The theme of the shower was date night. It was really fun because each guest was given a card to fill out - advice for the bride (and groom) starting with the letters L.O.V.E. and they read it to me when I opened their present. Everyone was extremely thoughtful and I am so happy for the advice that was shared.





Debbie got us this BEAUTIFUL china - the picture doesn't do it justice. 

2 comments: