Monday, March 18, 2013

happy monday

Guess who is sick.. again. 

Yes. For the 3rd time this semester I am congested and miserable... 

If you count the two weeks of dagger cramps and nausea (I love being a girl) then that makes 5 out of the 10 weeks this semester I have not felt well. 

Stress much?

I think so. 

Is it my honeymoon yet??? 

Almost. 

7 more weeks. 

Then pure bliss with no to-do's and sickness. 

Good news is I got sick AFTER engagement pictures (taken on Saturday) and I will hopefully kick this sickness before bridals - next Thursday. Only I need to get better sooner than next Thursday because I still have a dress to finish and 2 exams this week. 

Loving life.  

The best part about being sick is being too tired and out of it to really comprehend the things that should be getting done. 

So...I'll stress more tomorrow and sleep today. 4 hour nap + 8 hours of sleep tonight should hopefully do the trick. Can't remember the last time I slept that much. 

I miss Pilates. Cramps last week. Cold this week.

I'll end this post on an uplifting note.

Engagement shoot teaser. Taken by the lovely Kiara!


After photos we went to the SLC temple - it was wonderful!


I am so grateful for Taylor.

I am so happy that I get to marry him SOON! 

I love that he is my best friend.

I am so excited to become his Mrs. Wilkins in 47 days.

I love him. Oh, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment