Monday, March 4, 2013

Eventful Week Part 1: Birthday Celebrations

Saturday February 23 - Taylor and I celebrated my birthday by eating at The Happy Sumo (yummy!), going to the movie Jack Reacher (good minus all the killing - I really don't like watching people get killed), watching Ghost Adventures, and receiving my beautiful birthday present!




Sunday February 24 - Happy Birthday Jenn!! We shared our birthday celebration dinner and dessert then watched the Oscar's! Beautiful sparkly dresses EVERYWHERE. We also opened presents from our family.



Cute bracelet from Seth and Jenn

My AMAZING leopard print Sperry's!! Now it just needs to warm up so I can wear them!

The long-awaited trench (been searching for a good one for 3 years! Thank you BR)
 (This may have been my first Birthday in over 5 years that hasn't included J.Crew - sad..)

Creme Brulee - FAVORITE dessert!


Seth surprised Jenn with this lovely cake! Cuties.

Monday February 25 - Taylor and I were doing homework at his house and Debbie came down and gave me my present from her - gorgeous earrings!!



Tuesday February 26 - I received so many sweet texts and phone calls from friends and family. My granny and grandpa called and sang me Happy Birthday (my favorite tradition!)Taylor surprised me in class with chocolate covered cinnamon bears! And we stopped and got french fries on the way home. Perfection.

(via)
(via)

Wednesday February 27 - After class Emily picked me up and surprised me by taking me to smashburger where Talyn met us.  After delicious food and conversation we headed to the movies for Safe Haven. Loved it. Love my girls.


So happy and grateful for my amazing friends and family!! You made this 23rd birthday wonderful!

-Eventful Week Part 2 coming soon: Friday-Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment