Monday, August 19, 2013

a weekend filled with a few favorite things..

 ^^The Temple View^^

 ^^New Shirt (Taylor picked out from Anthro for me!)^^

 ^^Dinner at LUCE - Best Mushroom Ravioli^^

 ^^Dessert for Two^^

 ^^Walking the UWS Streets of NYC^^

^^Panini at an Outdoor Cafe^^

 ^^Pretty Buildings^^


 ^^Columbus Circle^^
(Taylor's first view of Manhattan as a missionary was coming out of this subway station and I used to come here almost everyday for work fall 2010)

 ^^He Is My Favorite^^

 ^^Visiting My Old Work - J.Crew^^

 ^^Remembering Milan with A M A Z I N G Grom Gelato^^
(Salted Caramel, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Melon)

 ^^Happy Girl^^

^^NYC Midtown Style^^

 ^^L O V E Ralph Lauren's Madison Shop^^

 ^^Some Pretty UES Architecture^^

 ^^Eating H E A V E N L Y Macarons in Central Park^^

 ^^Salted Caramel (UNREAL!!), Chocolate (okay..), Mint (Amazing!), Vanilla (Really Good).^^

^^Central Park^^

^^Breakfast Complete with Leftover Magnolia and Netflix^^
(Sunday we spent most of our day sleeping in and finishing Heroes (which we started on our honeymoon) we figured it'd be our last relaxing day for a very long time... we topped off our lazy cuddle filled day with popcorn and marshmallows, mango licorice, and cookie dough)

We had to fit in all our favorite things because we only have ONE MORE WEEK left!! Crazy how fast time flies. This weekend will be filled with packing and preparing to move. 

We are sad to leave NYC but are excited to be starting up again at BYU and be close to our family and friends. ((Also very excited to start working out again every day!))


3 comments:

  1. Aww I am glad you guys are getting to enjoy the most out of your last week here! It looks like you have had an amazing few months in the city. I love that top from Anthro!

    Melanie♥
    www.athistage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I love all your pics!!! I cannot believe you guys are leaving so soon :( But this year will fly and you'll be back in NYC before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seriously almost makes me cry because I miss NYC so much! So glad you're there even though I miss you back here!

    ReplyDelete