Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

This holiday was a bit interesting. I was able to spend all my time with my family rather than split it with Taylor's because sadly, his whole family had the flu. So horrible - to be sick over Christmas. 

My family has the same traditions. Each year our Christmas Eve and Christmas is pretty similar. If you look through my blog of the past years the pictures are pretty much the same. Our food is the same (and it is AMAZING!) and pretty much everything is wonderful at Christmas time. 

My family loves to dress up for Christmas. We've done onesies, fur hats, scarfs, Christmas sweaters... and this year we all dressed up in either all red or all green. 

2008

2009

2010
2011

2012

Christmas Eve Eve - Tamales



Chicken and green chile / Peppers and cheese

Pineapple
Christmas Eve

Yummy Cider and Hot Chocolate with Taylor

my favorite cracker spread - crab meat pizza

dill pickle dip- also my favorite

clam chowder

crab legs


Christmas Day





Mr. and Mrs. Claus

youngest to oldest



We each get a specific kind of wrapping paper and each year we have to guess which paper belongs to each person



SO happy to see this sweet face. We got to talk with him for over 2 hours!! so fun.

Last year Sy grew a mustache for Christmas so this year we surprised him with wearing these


3 way skype with Brandon, Sy, and us!



the best jello, cooked carrots, napa cabbage salad, party potatoes, and prime rib
mmm... bread pudding!
 Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment