Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

My handsome fiance returned home (for good!!!!!) on Sunday night and it has been heavenly to have him home. On Monday we made gingerbread (graham cracker) houses and on Wednesday we went Christmas shopping at Fashion Place Mall and at the outlets in Lehi. We've made cookies, drank hot chocolate, cuddled, watched Christmas Vacation, and enjoyed being together the past few days. Let's just say I haven't been quite as productive with my hand beading on my wedding gown since he's been home (nor have I worked out....) but it's worth it!



we made a mess..


before Taylor decided on a career in Investment Banking he wanted to be an Architect (can't you tell)

Seth and Jenn and their friends

Bain's cute house (she even hid golden treasure in the roof)


No comments:

Post a Comment