Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas with my Fiance

Since the family was all sick Taylor spent his holiday giving his love and service to his sweet family by caring for them. On Christmas Eve we were able to spend a couple hours together; getting yummy holiday drinks at Starbucks, visiting his Granny, and going to a movie.

On Christmas we were both not feeling well ourselves and by the end of the day we never made it over to see each other because neither of us felt it was safe to drive. Sad day.

The day after Christmas Taylor was feeling super sick. Since I didn't see him the day before I braved the possibly contagious circumstances and spent the evening with him watching movies.

Amazingly the next day we were both feeling LOTS better!! We were finally able to exchange presents and attend my annual family Christmas party which was in SLC this year. After, we went to temple square to see the lights since we hadn't been able to make it up there yet this year.

Presents from me

Presents from my parents

It was beautiful, freezing, snowing, lovely, and perfect!




Taylor gave me a BEAUTIFUL real 7.5 carat amethyst stone ring to match the necklace he gave me last year for Christmas! He spoils me. I love it, it is perfect. It has such a gorgeous setting too!

Christmas last year 2011



 

They match PERFECTLY. He is so wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment