Wednesday, January 2, 2013

aBree Fashion (Fashion/Style Blog) Launched

For my style/fashion looks please visit:


Here is the first post to give you a taste of what it's all about!








shirt: J.Crew
skirt, bangle bracelet: J.Crew Factory
tights, necklace: Nordstrom
shoes, watch: Michael Kors via Nordstrom
earrings: Banana Republic 
other jewelry: gifted
fur: New York City (unsure store name)
Happy twenty-thirteen! This is what I wore to ring in the new year with my fiance! This year marks the start of a few amazing adventures.
For one, this blog. I hope you all enjoy the looks I put together and are inspired to create fun looks of your own. I love fashion and clothes and have been posting pictures of my outfits on my personal blog for over 2 years. I thought it was time to finally start this style blog. Please follow, comment, and enjoy. I love to dress up in heels and jewelry but I also love to be comfortable. I'm a student, dancer, and I love to workout (mainly Pilates) so I wear a lot of workout clothes and sweats - which will be documented (especially during finals week). I hope to make this blog a real representation of a normal girl who wishes she lived in a world where glamorous gowns are mandatory but knows how to be practical. Tights, heels, and skirts aren't practical for countless hours at the library studying, running errands, etc.
For two, I will be marrying my love of over 7 years this coming May. If you read in my "About Me" section you know that I LOVE weddings and I have my fashion design degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology which means - I love to design and create. My huge upcoming project is obviously my wedding where I will be designing and creating all the decorations as well as the bridesmaid's dresses and my own wedding gown. I am so excited for May 4, 2013. And I can't wait to share with you my wedding details then!
Thanks for reading!
You can follow aBree Fashion on:

No comments:

Post a Comment