Saturday, January 5, 2013

my 8 month break is over...

I start school again on Monday. I have mixed feelings about it. I always enjoy school so I am hoping that once classes start I will be in the mood to wake up and head to BYU campus every morning. My schedule is pretty good and I should be able to stay somewhat sane this semester - hopefully. This is my lightest school load (credit wise) yet. Since I have the fashion show coming up, my wedding to plan, and my wedding gown to complete I have a lot more I need to focus on besides school work.

MW:
6-7 Wake-up/shower/get food ready/etc.
7-9 Workout/read scriptures/miscellaneous tasks
9-10 Teach dance
10-12 Break for homework/wedding planning/sewing on or off campus 
12:30-1:45 Acc 241 - Accounting Business Law with Taylor
2-3:15 Bus M 241 - Marketing Management with Taylor
4-5:15 SFL 100 - Strengthening Marriage and Family
5:30-9 Homework
10 Bedtime

TTH:
6-7 Wake-up/shower/get food ready/etc.
7-8 Read scriptures/miscellaneous tasks
8-9 Teach dance
9:15-10:15 Pilates
10:30-1:30 Break for wedding planning/sewing off campus
2-2:50 Dance 180 - Social Dance with Taylor 
3:30-4:45 Bus M 200 - Personal Finance with Taylor
5-9 Homework
10 Bedtime

F:
6-7 Wake-up/shower/get food ready/etc.
7-8 Read scriptures/miscellaneous tasks8:30-5 Avenia Bridal
5:15-6:45 Teach dance
7-12 Date Night with my lovely fiance

S:
9-10 Yoga 
10-7 Homework/wedding planning/sewing/meetings/possible shifts at Avenia/etc... 

Here are some leftover pictures from break...

dinner at Riverside Country Club with my family

Kelsea's Wedding Reception with Taylor and Kenzie

Happy Schooling!

3 comments:

  1. Hey where do you do yoga? I've been meaning to try a class around here (but it's been forever since I've done any type of yoga!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riverside Country Club - it's $5 if you come with a member aka me (until I get married then I don't know where I'll do yoga and pilates....)

      Delete
    2. Also, The Pit Elevated (The Academy) it's really good! On State Street in South Orem. Close to where Matt used to live. It's about $5 a class too I believe.

      http://pitelevated.com/classes/pit-elevated-yoga/

      Delete