Monday, January 14, 2013

remedy.

On Thursday I was asked to give a talk in church.
On Friday I worked from 9:45-6:45. Had date night with Taylor (Subway and Pitch Perfect).
On Saturday I started to feel sick. Went to Yoga. Fitted my models for Cutting Fashion (less than a month until the show!) Wrote my talk. Read Acc 241 with Taylor in the library.
On Sunday I spoke in church and relaxed with Taylor all day. Ate yummy sorbet to soothe my throat.
Today I went to school all day. Used too many Kleenex's - thank goodness for Mentholatum.

I thought I'd get lucky and make it through the winter without a sickness but... when your fiance is sick (he was last week) it's rather impossible to not get sick yourself. It's okay I guess, my school load isn't unbearable yet, it's not the fashion show weekend, and I'm not getting married anytime soon (110 days)...so better this week than any other.

Here is my cold remedy (Thanks to Jenn (Health Coach)) - Hot water, fresh lemon juice, 1Tbsp honey. I started drinking it today and I love it! Apparently both lemon and honey are good for you and your immune system. I'm going to start drinking this every morning so I don't get sick again.


My other remedy. Taylor. Thank goodness I get to spend all day when him. I saw this on pinterest and it fits perfectly. Dear Taylor:


No comments:

Post a Comment