Sunday, January 20, 2013

random thoughts.

-Xtend Barre. It's amazing. Burned the entire time. Loved it. The first week was free classes (regularly classes are $20 - which means I sadly won't be back, I can't afford that). Your first class is free! If you want a good mix of dance and pilates I highly recommend.


-Gavin DeGraw and Colbie Caillat. I saw them in concert twice this summer. Dallas and Vegas. LOVE them. They wrote a song together.



-J.Crew. Pretty picture.


-BYU basketball. Triple Date Night. Mom and Dad, Seth and Jenn, Taylor and me. (Sadly we forgot our camera so phone photos will have to do). and I had an amazing sandwich at JCW's - turkey avocado swiss. HIGHLY recommend.



-aBree Fashion. In case you haven't stopped by here are some recent outfit pictures. Be sure to follow!






 -Cutting Fashion. Only a couple weeks away. February 9th! All looks completed this weekend!!! Yay. Then I can concentrate on wedding plans. I love my models. I love my designs. I love this opportunity. I am super excited. and I just designed my business cards!

(sneak peak)

-Wedding. 103 days. 

1 comment:

  1. your style is GORGEOUS!! LIKE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STYLE!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete