Tuesday, January 8, 2013

school days..

Officially a..
Full-time student
Part-time Avenia Bridal consultant 
Part-time Jazz dance teacher
Full-time wedding planner 
Part-time seamstress
Full-time fiancee to my sweet amazing Taylor
Part-time blogger
Full-time BUSY.

First day of school, what I wore.


  
more pictures and links at aBree Fashion

Eating healthy is something I do enjoy, alot. (Which includes an occasional large McDonald's french fry every once in a while). But more importantly it is important for you health. Something I have started to watch lately is my sodium intake. Have you ever looked at the sodium intake of your food??? It is scary. Especially on the food that is quick and easy to make/heat up. Which is what college students and newly weds live on. Since Taylor and I cannot do that we have decided to start trying to make healthy snacks and lunches for school now so that when we are married we will be successful in keeping our health and sodium level in-check. 

Here are a few pre-made food choices that have lower sodium and are for the most part organic. I set out a weeks worth of snacks for Taylor and I for in-between lunch and dinner when we are at school. This I will do weekly so we have healthy options to munch on. 



Everything is from Costco.

This along with a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner should keep us on track! Healthy habits are so important to me. Make time to eat well. Make time to workout how you like. The more you love what you eat and do the easier it is to stay on track.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.collegefood101.com/healthy-meal-ideas-snacking/

    ReplyDelete