Monday, January 28, 2013

Taylor turns 23!

Taylor wanted to have a pretty low key/productive birthday. Remember our to-do lists from last weekend - ya it never ends..

I had a photoshoot for my fashion show in the morning (after only sleeping 3 hours getting things done (my sweet mother stayed up all night helping)). Wish I could post pictures - but that would give everyone an excuse to not come since you would have already seen everything!

My dad made breakfast. So nice and yummy.

 parfait (vanilla yogurt, granola, berries) and muffins (I couldn't decide which flavor I wanted..)

He also took my outfits pictures for me - see what I wore for Taylor's birthday @ aBree Fashion.

Taylor and I worked on things all afternoon.




We had dinner at Macaroni Grill (his favorite).

Then we had cake with his family.

suppose to be "23"



Worked on more lovely tasks.

Finally at 11:00 he opened his gift and we watched our favorite show - Ghost Adventures.

 



This was his birthday/wedding gift. A new watch for his suit (which will match his wedding ring perfectly).

It was a perfect day - productive and wonderful because we were with each other (cheesy but true).

1 comment: