Friday, July 12, 2013

inspiration: BHLDN

Can I please work for you? Thanks.

Amazing.


 ^^ I am DYING! So beautiful!



images via IG: bhldn

They just opened shop in Beverly Hills. Never in my life have I wanted to go to California before. Until now. Maybe when we are at grad school (if we go to Philadelphia which is an option) I can work for them... that would be a dream. Just to be around such a beautiful and creative brand. Love.


Some of my current favorites from their website..


^^ A.M.A.Z.I.N.G - in love.
Isadora Gown

 ^^ that BACK! so lovely.
Ortensia Gown

 ^^ love this idea.
Tulle Tiers Skirt 

 ^^ YES!! sequins for days...
Cyprium Gown 

^^ so beautiful. The detail is stunning.
Onyx Gown

 ^^ the beaded detail. Yes! Want that dress...
Scattered Pearl Capelet / Stardust Dress

((PLEASE go to this link and look at that dress close up - unreal (I added the up close picture below). I am dying, I want it so bad. It is modest and gorgeously stunning... I need. Need need need...like please can I not be a poor college student for a day so I can buy it? I promise I'll wear it for the rest of my life!))


^^ pretty sparkles
Monsoon Sash / Coterie Chandeliers

^^ um.... YES!! GORGEOUS beyond gorgeous
Polar Seas Earrings

^^ pretty bridesmaid gown

From their B-inspired page:


 ^^so dreamy...
Bohemian Wedding Dress Looks




^^I am so in love with all of their detail this season. Gorgeous.
Fresh Spring Wedding Dresses

And Blair from Atlantic-Pacific was featured: What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

She posted these GORGEOUS pictures on her blog from the shoot.

^^everything is so pretty with BHLDN.

Ah! Their site is amazing! I am LOVING their B-inspired section. And the gowns are seriously such good prices ($400-$3,000 with most around $1,500). I am always impressed with their selection.

Oh BHLDN - you have my heart.

Well, that was my inspiration for the week. Now all I want to do is sketch and design pretty evening wear/bridal gowns... and wear pretty evening wear/bridal gowns... Like really really bad. If only I had the time and money to just sit and design and create whatever I wanted all day long..I guess I'll just add it to the ever growing to-do list. There are just so many things I want to do an accomplish. And none of them are going back to school in less than 2 months...I just want to spend all day in the garment district looking at fabric and trimmings.. and feathers, and sparkles.. I need to go buy myself a sketch pad and pencil - I didn't bring any with me.

3 comments:

  1. With your portfolio, you would definitely have a change to work here! Seriously, your style and creativity seems to match theirs perfectly. I'm so excited to see what your future holds with your brilliant mind and determination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelsey!! That is so kind of you to say. I'm excited too.. if only I could just get through school...... ah!

      Delete
  2. Holy cow gorgeous! I LOVE everything you showed here! And you could totally work for them one day no problem! I hope you get your dream job one day :D

    ReplyDelete