Wednesday, July 2, 2014

my sister graduated!

My mom and dad are officially done with high schoolers.. We have been at Orem High for the past 11 years and my little sister finally finished and graduated. It also happens to be my sweet sisters birthday today!!! Happy 18th to the most talented and amazing sister - so much love to her, only wish I was with her to celebrate.







We celebrated with Happy Sumo (sadly missed the photo of the sushi) and Ike's ice cream!

 Bain was awarded Dance Sterling Scholar!


**I am missing a few photos from this post and will add them when I get them

Congratulations to my sister and my parents! Come fall all 4 of us will be in college.
Bain: First semester at BYU
Sy: UVU
Bree: Last semester at BYU (2nd degree)
Seth: Life University (Post graduate degree)


Blue and Gold for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment