Thursday, July 10, 2014

Provo Fashion Week + JessaKae Photography

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with JessaKae Photography - she is amazing!! And super sweet to work with. She shot my designs from Spring Provo Fashion Week 2014. I was also lucky enough to work with Emma's Parlour - she is lovely and adorable! She did the hair for this shoot on my models @britandrus and @mell713. @kedalnb finished the look with her stunning makeup skills and everything looked beautiful! Every single person I worked with for this shoot was so great - we had a blast.

{Check out aBree Original.com - new styles added for purchase!}







{Sequin Tee - For Sale!}





{Colorblock Shift Dress - For Sale!}


{Sequin Blazer - For Sale!}


{Brocade Dress - For Sale!}




{Sequin Maxi Skirt - For Sale!}




The following looks were not part of the fashion show..

{Sequin Pencil Skirt - For Sale!}

{Sequin Circle Skirt - For Sale!}





1 comment: