Friday, August 28, 2009

from HOME

I meant to put this post up first....but i got carried away and wrote about NYC first... my bad

My Dream House, found right by the Draper Temple. I want my future house to look almost exactly like this only better cause it'll be mine! haha but i want it in the beautiful green forest of upstate New York. With a large yard and an aspen forest in the back, with a long Cullen style driveway! Close enough to commute into Manhattan but secluded, and beautiful! Ah perfect.


Sewing projects, Jen's dress. Fabric supplied by two birds fabric, my cousins company. Check out her blog twobirdsfabric.blogspot.com. very cute stuff, she sells on etsy.com. I made it for my friend/dance teacher Jen!
I also made a dress for Bain's birthday. Too bad it was more than a month late....but oh well!


My sweet dance friends, I am going to miss so much, we had Cold Stone! so yummy, i love them!


Good times with my perfect family! haha things i'll miss, funny times I'll always remember
  • "Excuses are like butts, every one has them and they all stink"... haha love you bain and sy
  • Canasta!!!! thanks Carol-Lyn! haha "Canasta, whether it is clean or dirty it still carries your stuff home!" haha -seth, go Spanish
  • "That's so funny..... I know, right... wait, what?!" -Bain
  • "ain't a good place for us to talk, NOVA SCOTIA, just go out and crash your car, just stick me again, just stick me again, just stick me again....When someone drops you on the floor and you dont know who did it, just flip your hair and try to kick get as many people as you can hit, you do what you gotta do but please listen to me, Dont let no one play you a fool like throw a sticky drink on you....IDeAS, IDDEAS.... "- Sonya CSS
  • "Day and NIght, would everybody be happi-er, The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night, a-a-at night. SLOW MO(de)"-Turbulence
  • haha drives down Carterville to sonic.... us black girl hip hoppers haha Love Lockdown, Heartless, Move, SexyBack, Disturbia, Just Dance, Day and NIght....if it kills me -Bain
  • "How could you be so DR. EVIL, I got Homies" -Kanye, and the Fray
  • "Beautiful Nail, Just one, do i get to pick which one.... You have boyfriend?, oh girl why you no have?, oh she say your so pretty!" haha -Bainy
  • "She's with our ...out of the hood program, oh is that what you've been saying? Ru(de), Se-cur-ity this dude needs to go, needs to go, I know what i want"-Bon Qui Qui/Bain Qui QUi
  • Ticket to Ride -mommy
  • Ice cream and berries..every night! -daddy
  • "I wanna be FRE.....E....." hahahahahahaha -haha poor bainy serenading us...and an unexpected camouflaged guest haha
  • "bree where u go and why you no come back no more...oh where oh where did my bree go?" -Seth, text that made my day haha
So many good times! I love my family. I can't wait for Christmas when i get to see them again. I have the whole month of January off! yay

No comments:

Post a Comment