Saturday, August 15, 2009

Heroes FINALE

my granny and grandpa came to visit and they are staying up in park city so me and kels had a heroes party up there! All i have to say is the internet up there is.....S L O W, rather obnoxious but... SO WORTH IT cause we FINISHED! yay, all three season this summer. THe 4th season starts september 21st! I CANT WAIT> poor hiro...


Along with heroes we did..........................WATER AEROBICS! with my granny at the pool. WE are AWESOME. we have pictures...... but, there were some technical difficulties and i cant upload them. it was good times though.

IT RAINED!!! a ton. I LOVE RAIN. although it was about 20 degrees, it felt like november rather than august. My toes were frozen, I had to get hot choloclate...IT'S SUMMER! rude, but i do love hot chocolate so it was okay.

WE stopped at a photo gallery and i fell in love with 2 that I want so bad...$75 each for a small print though.... so pretty, almost worth it. AH I LOVE PRETTY THINGS. they had a museum with the miss america gown dresses from the 50's I WANT ONE SO BAD. such great style back then. so pretty.

i love outlets, go J-CREW! my favorite store of all time!

IT was a great weekend, thanks to my granny, grandpa and kelsea! love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment