Saturday, August 14, 2010

date night with mommy

This will be my ONLY twilight post. I LOVE the books, I read Twilight almost 4 years ago and honestly it is what got me to love reading. Right after reading Twilight I read New Moon and hated life until August when Eclipse came out. I've read the series twice... and then the movies came out and it became the biggest trend (which I don't like, I tend to stay FAR away from trends.. so I keep it on the down low that I am a twilight fan.. but only a book fan)

Back to the night.


We finally decided it was time to see Eclipse. Like I said, I am a Twilight fan.. just more of a book fan, the movies don't really do it for me. Probably because I am Team Edward without a doubt.. and I really don't love him on the screen... I'd rather picture my own Edward in my head, which is exactly what happens when I read. Plus I think I would pick diving into any good book and imagining my own story and characters rather than watching a movie any day.. but who really has time for that, and you can't really enjoy books with others which is one of the best parts of movies...being with friends.

Back to Eclipse.

It was better than Twilight and anything is better than New Moon (I hated that book because I am major ANTI Team Jacob. Reading the books I HATED Jacob and quite frankly I am not even really a Taylor Lautner fan either.. although I will say he did look good in this one, and he acted well too), I enjoyed it for what it was. Most of you will think I am crazy for being Team Edward there seems to not be many of us out there... honestly for those of you who didn't read the books before the movies, you will probably never cross over to Team Edward with what you have to visualize (Robert vs. Taylor) but for anyone who is not biased by horrible casting you may agree with me. Edward is a gentleman, he is sweet, he resembles such an adorable, honorable, old fashioned Mormon boy which I LOVE. (His lines are SO GREAT in Eclipse) and basically he is perfect (and in my head he looks perfect too). Now I must explain why I am ANTI Team Jacob, and why I hate that they picked someone better looking that Edward for the movie)... there are 2 things I hate most in life...

1. Unfaithfulness in relationships, cheating, flirting with someone other than your boyfriend/fiance/wife, or anything in relation to breaking apart love. I HATE IT. In every book, every movie, every show where it is happening I can't stand it, especially when they make it look okay, and when it happens in real life it breaks my heart more than anything. My biggest fear in life is that I will be cheated on. I LOVE love, I am a passionate person, I am a Pisces for crying out loud and anyone who gets in the way when they shouldn't is NOT a friend of mine. Jacob needed to get over it. He does NOT need to make it hard on Bella and Edward (Bella is a different story all together I won't even get into her.. but I have to say Kristen looked so GOOD in this movie and frankly I don't love her in the books but she is my favorite in the movie.. odd) The whole 'I know you love me' thing was fine... once, but like 100 times, really? Just get out of the way. Honestly I feel so bad for Edward this whole movie, it is fine to have friends but ones who kiss you in front of your fiance??? REALLY??? NOT OKAY!! Bella picked, no need to fight for her anymore. It is inevitable. Get over it.

2. Arguments. SO... no hate mail PLEASE. If you don't like or agree with my thoughts we are going to have to agree to disagree. Arguments with no positive outcome are COMPLETELY useless, and they make me so mad because they cause fighting and negative energy that is uncalled for. In this example, no matter what anyone says I will remain with my thoughts on this subject, and if someone is all for Team Jacob, nothing I say will change that, and it doesn't need to be changed! We are each entitled to our own opinions and shouldn't be ridiculed for them. So what is the point of arguing about it? Fighting is not fun for anyone so why do it when it is completely unnecessary?

Well.. those are my thoughts. Now you know 2 things about me that you didn't know before, the two things I hate most. And again I promise, never another Twilight post, until it isn't a trend anymore... Because I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Cullen and REALLY wish I could use it for a boy name but.... people may think I am a freak. It is SO cute though but I don't want people thinking I named my boy after a vampire... because that wouldn't be why. I just LOVE the name. And since FOREVER I've wanted a Bella... not anymore. Stupid. If only the world were perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment