Thursday, August 5, 2010

idaho.

On Friday we had a little bridal get-together with Jenn's family and my family, we ate and talked the night away with the two little love birds. We got (My mom, Bain, and I) to sleep in the huge lovely bed pictured below. I LOVED the legit vintage quilt and bed frame, thanks to my Dad's lovely cousin. Saturday we went to the market where Jenn sells her baked goods. Then the adults went to the temple while Sy, Bain, and I went and saw Despicable Me (it either wasn't as funny as I'd hoped for, or I was really tired.. both are very plausible, I almost fell asleep so many times) P.S. the Boise temple is GORGEOUS (picture doesn't do it justice). Jenn's family took us out to eat at a wonderfully delicious restaurant, I had the most amazing pasta. Cheese ravioli with chicken and mushrooms in a Gorgonzola cream sauce. YUM. The rest of the time was spent packing up Jenn and Seth and moving them in to their new home!

During the long car rides I drove, read a book called firefly lane (it's alright), cut out inspiration photos from my magazines (I have about 50 magazines sitting around that I have been needing to go through and I finally did some), listened and sang to Glee with Bain and discovered the greatest barber shop of all time, Swagger Barbershop! Best name EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment