Friday, October 8, 2010

my week..

I am on my 3rd box of kleenex's and am still recovering from strep throat but I am getting better which is the important thing. Working from 3-11 yesterday probably didn't help but hey, I need the money! I also think it was my best selling day which is kind of funny-but dang good because I missed out on a 5 hour shift on Tuesday due to my lovely throat. Not much has happened this week. A lot of netflix and bed time...P.S. it is NOT fair that medicine and necessities for sickness cost money...not fair at all!

Congratulations to my best friend Elder Wilkins who just passed his 17 month mark! YAHOO!

AND a shot out to my roomie Nicole who landed her first dance audition!!! Her agency sent her on an audition on Wednesday and SHE GOT THE JOB. She rehearsed all day Friday and Saturday to preform with KANYE WEST on Saturday Night Live!!!!! She even had a solo part. AMAZING!

A few quotes that keep me going..
"The gospel has a long and successful record of guiding people to happiness."-Elder Schuitzer
-In relation to the Millennium Rev. 21:4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away."
-"The gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is given unto man to prepare him for Celestial Glory."
"Remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds.. he shall have no power over you to drag you down.. because of the rock upon which ye are built.."
-"Two men can do anything as long as one of them is the Lord."
-"Look to the lighthouse of the Lord. There is no fog so dense, no night so dark, no gail so strong, no mariner so lost but what its beacon light can rescue. It beckons through the storms of life. The lighthouse of the Lord sends forth signals readily recognized and never failing."
-"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust;... I will call upon the Lord.. so I shall be saved from mine enemies."

1 comment:

  1. Bree! Don't ever apologize for commenting on my blog, I love every time I hear from you! Hope you are getting better and the kleenex stops being such a good friend to you. Tell Nicole congrats!! That is so exciting. Let me know when it is on, I want to watch it!

    ReplyDelete