Friday, October 1, 2010

happy OCTOBER

As predicted it was a good week, before I start my post I am going to ask a question..

HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I PAID FOR ALL THIS????


2 pairs of knee high leather boots (one flat, one with heel)
1 pair of ankle boots, high heel
6 pairs of heels (suede, leather, metallic)
1 pair of flats
1 set of earrings
1 bracelet
2 necklaces

The answer will be at the bottom of the post, remember all are in perfect condition and all are J.Crew brand.

I had 2 BUSY work days this week that were excellent. On Wednesday I had a shift from 2:15-6:15 and an on call right after from 6:15-10:15. I was there from 2:15-11:15. Dang straight. 9 hours. Apart from the fact the my feet hurt a tad bit and I missed Magnolia Wednesday it was awesome! AND while at work I got asked my a co-worker if I could take both of her on-calls from 10:15-3 and 3-7 for Thursday and guess what, they took them. 9 hours again, by this point I was WAY tired and my feet hurt REAL bad but 18 hours in 2 days!!!! LOVELY. Oh, and I also got asked by one of my managers if I would like to take an extra 7 hour shift that I was originally not scheduled for, um YES please!

I have one more 4 hour on-call tomorrow and next week I am scheduled 3 times with 2 on calls. Hopefully this work schedule keeps up like this! It has been so nice having something to do and being busy, the week flew by.

Here is just a lovely lunch I had one day this week. YUM. -oh and when I was making eggs one time this week I had TWIN YOKES!!!! Two of them in the same egg. SO sweet! I tried to take a picture but my the time I found my camera the white had already covered the yoke...


On a more spiritual note, some things I loved from my studies this week...
MWW- God is the Father of our Spirits, even as we are children of our earthly fathers in the flesh. 'For in Him we live, and move, and have our being..'(Acts 17) We once lived in the presence of God, our Father; that we are, in very deed, his spirit children; and that we may attain something of his attributes nd accomplishments and ultimately enjoy is eternal companionship and association in the beautiful relationship of Father with sons and daughters.

Quote by Joseph Smith "Therefore,...let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed."

We must be engaged in the work of the Lord, for the Lord must have instruments for the accomplishment of his purposes.

Today is a very special day for a few reasons
1. it is my DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday daddy, I wish I was home to spend it with you! I LOVE YOU!

2. if you didn't notice... I have NOT had a sweet since last SATURDAY when I ate my little pie. I never had time to get any so today I took myself to Magnolia and treated me to this...(I also have banana pudding in the fridge for tomorrow)-I ate my cupcake with my dinner of butternut squash ravioli, such a FALL meal. I LOVE the fall, happy October!

pumpkin cupcake, with maple frosting-DELICIOUS 

3. J.Crew SAMPLE SALE!-which means about 75% off of J.Crew merchandise, it is open to the public, and today the sale was for jewelry and shoes. As an associate I also get an additional discount, so back to my original question, how much did I pay for all of those shoes???

GRAND TOTAL (without tax) $186.25

YES, you read correctly. Please click here to get an idea for the normal J.Crew pricing. Yes, this is why I will ALWAYS always ALWAYS work as an associate for J.Crew, as long as I live! period. As I always say, PURE perfection! Thank you J.Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment