Tuesday, September 28, 2010

monday

when Mondays are good, it seems the rest of the week goes well... today was a good Monday.

-Trader Joes: seriously, what I will miss MOST when I go back home to Utah (well it's tied with J.Crew) GREAT prices on all organic produce/groceries. It just opened, only 1 1/2 blocks away from me! (Last year when I was living at the dorms I had to take 2 trains to get there and it took 30 min. or so to just get to the store) Basically this week I saved $30 compared to shopping at Whole Foods. That is a lot. My groceries for this week were only $40. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

-graham crackers: whole wheat cinnamon graham crackers from TJ's (Trader Joe's) mixed with TJ's perfect rice pudding and berries. Delish. Mid-afternoon snack! (and no, it doesn't count as a sweet for the week!)

-RAIN: I LOVE RAIN. The cozy feeling it brings, the food and memories it reminds me of. Everything about it. (except for maybe have to trudge around in it in the city getting splashed...) but it is WORTH it. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

-Cardio: Yes, I did it! Yahoo for me. It is always a struggle to get me down to the elliptical but when I do I feel great. My goal is to get defined arms..... by Christmas. It is my new obsession. weights and push ups!

-sweatshirt: I recognized that the sweatshirt I got from J.Crew that I paid $10 for was originally $70! Good Feeling!

-Broadcast: I wasn't able to watch the Relief Society Broadcast on Saturday due to work and I was able to watch it today. I just want to say that President Thomas S. Monson is my hero, I love him! Every word that comes out of his mouth is inspired and beautiful!

-Package: From my lovely  mommy! In this package was the 2nd half of GLEE!!!!! Pretty much the best package EVER. Seriously the funniest show ever, I LOVE it so much! SO SO SO good!

1 comment:

  1. I just stinkin love you! You are the cutest thing and I love reading your super happy, positive, and spiritual blog. I'm so glad you are in NYC so I can feel connected to someone when we move! I just got your sweet voicemail and it made my day. You are too cute. Call you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete