Saturday, September 25, 2010

more food....

oh wait.. revision again. I forgot I am poor. I think I have to go back to only 2 days a week.... and get GROM every other weekend for my 'other' dessert or something. Lame. why can't everything just be free???

I did have my night out yesterday though with Carrie and I spent a total of $12 for dinner/dessert. We split a crepe, a delicious one, with bresaola/goat cheese/mixed greens... HEAVENLY. AND for dessert we split a strawberry milkshake, a banana ice cream cookie sandwich, and a brownie. All from Chelsea Market. YUM YUM YUM. Enough dessert to last a whole week...
 (not my crepe picture, mine was blurry, but it is from the same place and has most of the same ingredients as mine did)

Today I went to the Temple and naturally I passed the market that goes on with all the fresh fruits and baked goods... you know me and pie, especially good priced pie.. well long story short I had to try one of the 10 flavors that were ALL calling my name. Blueberry Apple. So good. Gosh..... I really need to stop this sweet tooth craving I have going on. But it is oh so delicious. That is why I worked out this morning AND am just about to go to Hot Yoga! It is a good thing I eat pretty darn healthy for every meal so I can splurge a little on dessert! Or a lot.

Next week. only 2 days. period.

Oh and did I mention that my Jewelry Design class got canceled AGAIN?!!! We've only had class ONCE, the first day. Getting a little frustrated because now our make up classes are all on Saturdays after our real class so I will have class from 9-12 then again from 12:30-3:30... Which cuts into general conference next weekend as well as into my work schedule. I can't change my availability so...although I love the time I've been able to spend at the Temple on Saturday mornings.. I also would like to have class when I signed up to have class...

No comments:

Post a Comment