Thursday, September 23, 2010

Alrighty.. well... I think I need to revise my last post... see, I wrote it yesterday (and forgot to post it until today) and today I was reminded of something that I can NOT believe I have forgotten about.

G R O M

my love from Italy. The gelato that changed my life! AND they have some in NYC-that is what I stupidly forgot somehow. We had a final study abroad get together today and I couldn't help but remember how delicious this place is. SO despite my "only sweets on Wednesday and Friday/Saturday" goal I couldn't resist.

New plan.... Magnolia Tuesday, GROM Thursday, other treats Friday/Saturday

Adventures at GROM



From one scoop to 21 scoops (and many in between) to today... pure perfection!

Oh and did I mention it is ONLY 6 short blocks away from me????? It is fate. My life is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment