Thursday, September 23, 2010

food

How many ways can I eat my tuna fish?
When living alone you have lots of leftovers. NOTHING is ever one serving.
I made tuna fish:
-tuna
-green onions
-celery
-zucchinni
-white beans
-black beans
-monterey jack cheese
-relish
-mustard
-dijon mustard
I had it on...
tomato (it is under that big heap of tuna fish), avacado, and crackers


I have a new plan when it comes to my sweet tooth, I think it will be a good one! Since I can't do only one sweet a week I decided that my sweet days are WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY/SATURDAY. Wednesday came along so I walked around my block to Magnolia Bakery. There I decided that every Wednesday is Magnolia Wednesday, there were way too many things I wanted so, I must come back every week, and the FRI/SAT can be anywhere I please. I also decided that I will go out to dinner one a week FRIDAY/SATURDAY, one hearty and delicious, NOT homemade meal. Mom approved of this so, that means it is good! I have some cash saved up from my granny and grandpa so all my sweets are on them!

Magnolia Wednesday's sweet: Blueberry Fruit Crisp (not my picture)

The week is FINALLY going faster, I started work, MON for 4 hours, WED for 5 hours! On Monday I worked on the Men's floor and LOVED it! Wednesday I worked on Women's... not as fun. Men are SO much nicer and they actually want advice and like to be helped.

Some other yummy dishes I had this week...(lemon/oregano chicken, spinach, and sweet potato) (cinnamon raspberry wheat pancakes, apples with cottage cheese, hard boiled egg)

No comments:

Post a Comment