Monday, September 6, 2010

monday

What I'm thinking now...
-I will try my hardest to never say "and...um" EVER again when speaking in public I heard it about 100 times in Testimony meeting. NOT exaggerating.
-I love grapes, but I dislike paying for groceries
-I want CHOCOLATE
-I am going to be SO bored this week. No classes due to holidays, and I don't start work til next week. No friends, nothing to do... I might die.
-Conference is in less than 1 month
-Only EIGHT more Fast Sundays until Elder Wilkins comes home!
-EVERYONE should watch PRISON BREAK and Heroes, both are available through instant netflix, it plays right on your computer!OH and also, watch Star Trek! You won't be disappointed.

The Secret: BELIEVE-Know you will get what you ordered from the universe and relax! See the things that you want as already yours. ASK, BELIEVE, KNOW, act, speak, think as though you are receiving it now. The law of attraction will powerfully move all circumstances, people, and events, for you to receive. Claim the things you want by feeling and believing they are yours.

MWW: 'A high government official, after reading the Book of Mormon, made the following statement: Of all the American religious books of the Nineteenth Century, it seems probable that the Book of MOrmon wass the most powerful. It reached perhaps only one per cent of the pwople of the united States but it affected this one per cent so powerfully and lastingly that all the people of the United Sates have been affected especially by its contribution to opening up one of our greatest frontiers.'

-I LOVE this book (A Marvelous Word and a Wonder-LeGrand Richards), and I LOVE the Book of Mormon. It is true, it is a history of our continent, of OUR people. It makes sense for there to be a history of America, it has been here just as long as everything else. It would be weird for their to NOT be a history. AH I just wish everyone could read this book not only so they can have the Spirit testify of it's truthfulness but so they can be informed of the missing history of our EARTH. WE are in the Last Days, there were SO many people who came before us. The Book of Mormon has about 1000 years of missing history from 600 B.C. to 421 A.D. Don't people wonder where this missing piece is?? Apparently not since the believers of this book make up LESS than 1% of the world's population. It breaks my heart.

'It is regrettable that the world moves so slowly in accepting truth. With such a marvelous book in our midst, the companion volume of scripture the Lord commanded Ezekiel to write (the stick of Joseph), which he declared he would join to the stick of Judah (our present Bible), why is the world so unwilling to accept it?...The Book of Mormon..has a place, yes, an important place, in the religious literature of the world; that God himself commanded the record should be kept;that it should be preserved; and that it should be brought forth in due season.'

Today, I made chicken for the first time! Yahoo for me. Lemon chicken with asparagus and sweet potatoes. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment