Wednesday, September 1, 2010

happiness

Today was my first full day alone in the city. It was a very good one! First things first.. I held off of sweets.. weird thing is that I haven't even been craving them at all for over a week.. Oh wait.. I almost forgot... I was handed a FREE SAMPLE of HAAGEN-DAZS chocolate ice cream at Union Square. Yes, FREE ice cream. Perfect little size with a spoon and all! Couldn't ask for anything better!

I woke up, did my exercises, blogged, did my lovely morning routine of reading amazing books, dropped off a few more applications, got an interview with the closest J.Crew (Columbus Circle) for tomorrow, and talked with the hiring manager at the Prince St. store. HOPEFULLY something works out!!!!! (I really hope it is the Columbus Circle one or the Bridal one-but honestly any will do) I relaxed, wrote a letter to Taylor that I can't send to him, read the chapter about interviews that was assigned to me for class this week (figured I should read it before tomorrow, I need all the help I can get), worked out on the elliptical for 15 minutes (SO much better than running) and did some weights, then finished the day at HOT YOGA. It was hard, I haven't been for about 5 months, it kicked my butt but felt so good! All and all a lovely day! (P.S. below is pictured the best window display EVER. Thank you J.Crew Bridal)

Attitude makes all the difference! Love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment