Thursday, September 9, 2010

what I've been up to..

Breakfast at every meal... breakfast: special K cereal, mid morning meal: peaches with cottage cheese and whole wheat banana pancakes, mid afternoon meal: Greek yogurt with grapes, blueberries, raisins, walnuts, and prunes, dinner: toast and eggs scrambled with asparagus and light swiss cheese. What can I say, it's easiest and yummiest, and since I am too lazy for anything but cereal in the morning I get all day to make my other favorites.

I've been feeling really sick lately so I haven't been able to go out much so I've just been working on my wedding inspiration journals. I have only gotten through the flowers/decorations/accessories images that I have stored on my computer so far, I have about 1000 more pictures of dresses, bridals, engagements etc. Here are a small few of my favorite inspirations so far. All images are found on greenweddingshoes, ruffled, or other random photographer sites I stumble across.

GC-Elder Koichi Aoyagi-Helping Hands, Saving Hands
In relation to missionaries- "The Elders had something wonderful that I never felt before. They were diligent, cheerful, and filled with love and light. I wanted to become like them."
A quote given by President Thomas S. Monson- "..we are surrounded by those in need of our attention, our encouragement, our support, our comfort, our kindness... We are the Lord's hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to lift His children. He is dependent upon each of us."

A couple random thoughts..
-I just want it to be cardigan and hot chocolate weather. SO bad!
-I started Lost and there was a scene where a guy had to show Jack someone in a body bag for identifications... WHO decides they want that to be their job? I mean people obviously do, I just would love to know someone when they decide that is their calling in life, so I can ask why? How did that decision come about? I am grateful for them, it is essential and everything but....just an odd occupation.
-"Struggle is natures way of strengthening"

No comments:

Post a Comment