Friday, September 10, 2010

oh how I love today

Oh what a joy today has been and will continue to be
-It is chilly outside. Central Park, reading a book I got from the library, for 2 hours, in a sweatshirt! It was so so good! I actually had goose bumps! YAY.
-I also got my J.Crew schedule for next week. It is going to be a good week!
monday: interview/speech skills class
tuesday: FIRST DAY AT J.CREW
wednesday: 2nd day at J.Crew
thursday: lace/embellishments class
friday: 3rd day at J.Crew
saturday: should have jewelry design class... but it is canceled
FINALLY a week with some structure to it! I can't wait!!!
-I actually took a warm shower and didn't have to turn my fan on for a little while (It has been a sauna in my apartment since I moved in, thank goodness for the cool weather!)
-Tonight is 'Fashion's Night Out,' basically every store has a huge party, there are celebrities everywhere... everyone gets all dressed up supporting fashion because it is fashion week. For me... I will be seen at Anthropolgie in Chelsea Market from 6-7 and J.Crew on Prince St. from 7-9. HOPEFULLY I will be able to meet Jenna, the creative director of J.Crew, who is my idol. I basically want to be her.

No comments:

Post a Comment