Thursday, September 2, 2010

another happy day

I DID IT I DID IT! I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the newest Sales Associate for the Columbus Circle J.Crew. I had my interview today it went so well he hired me on the spot!

Why do I want to work for J.Crew you ask? Because I AM J.Crew, it has become part of me, of who I am. It is honestly the ONLY brand in the fashion industry that I would ever want to work for. It is perfection. I LOVE the product, it is like Christmas every time a catalog comes in the mail. J.Crew makes me happy! I never feel prettier or happier than when I am wearing J.Crew and I want to bring that passion to others. J.Crew is timeless and the most lovely store in the world!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! I start September 14th.

P.S. Have you ever been asked on the spot to name 10 positive traits about yourself? Try it.. and if you can't think of that many ask your family and friends. (That is what I had to do.. I only thought of 5) It is a really good list to know, to think about. I had to do it for my presentation/interview/speech class, but it is something that I think would be good for everyone.

ALSO it is a very special persons birthday today... my lovely TALYN CAMP!!!!! Happy 20th my love! I wish I was there to celebrate with you. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Bree!!! This is SO exciting! I am so happy for you. You are the perfect employee for them. Congratulations!!! Excited to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete