Monday, September 13, 2010

new best day ever

Before I start on my 'New Best Day Ever' I have one more 'new'...

-New Addiction- Heart to Heart Kashi Cereal. Honey Toasted Oat. AMAZING.

-New Best Day Ever- Yesterday beats every other day ever..  It honestly was FILLED completely with a constant stream of inspiration. I was only able to go to Sacrament meeting and I went to a CES Fireside and I literally wrote 8 pages of notes. My mind has never before been filled with this much love, light, and inspiration from my loving Savior. It was a miracle and such a blessing. Naturally lots of it was very personal so I won't share details but there are a few things I would like to share.

My ward got split today so we have a new Bishopric, we were able to hear the testimony of both our old and new bishop along with their sweet, loving wives and counselors. It was an amazing meeting. Such strong priesthood holders, the leaders of my ward and stake all speaking one after another, the Spirit never stopped flowing and growing. It really got me so excited for Conference!!!

In the past week I have had such a desire to fall completely into the Lord's arms, and I have. He has been my surviving force, has been my strength, has brought me success and happiness. I know He loves me, and all his children and that He celebrates in our happiness. He does all He can to help us reach our highest potential. My trials were sent specifically to me so I can be made strong and whole. I am so grateful for my loving Father in Heaven, for His peace and comfort.

CES Fireside-Richard G. Scott

This talk was so amazing. Elder Scott is seriously THE MOST ADORABLE man in the world. I absolutely love him and his teachings. It was all about marriage and he talked about his sweet wife who passed 15 years ago. I really recommend that everyone listen to this talk.

In marriage it is okay to have a difference of opinion, because you can then take the subject to the Lord and everything He says is correct. If you agree to always turn to the Lord then everything will work out. 3 is better than 2 especially when one of those 3 knows all things!

Always spend PERSONAL time together. Time to talk and communicate, time to continue falling in Love. Also have spiritual time together everyday. Read and discuss scriptures and gospel topics.

Make every situation positive and happy. Make your house free of conflict, a place where the Spirit can dwell. Express gratitude OFTEN and compliment each other.

Show expression, show love, say and share the natural expressions of love. Be compassionate, find joy, be the balance. Understand the plan of happiness, see the good, enjoy the little moments, glory in them. Recognize Gods hand in life. Love your life, love being alive. Serve others. Ask to be an instrument in the Lord.

All things are possible to the Lord. Eternity is a LONG time, live worthy so that in His time all blessings will come. Seek to know the will of the Lord as guided by the Spirit. He will inspire, guide, and richly bless all His worthy children.

This week I decided to write down goals that come to mind, I have plenty but these are ones I thought of yesterday...
-Be an excellent public and social speaker
-Once I am married and have a house have a dinner party every other week for friends/family
-Be a servant of the Lord, everyday
-Love and serve everyone, strive daily for Christ-like love
-Always continue growing in the gospel; study, discuss, read, pray, learn more everyday
-Again once I am married have date night with my husband every week, no matter how busy we are, plan time for us!
-Say 'I love you' and hold hands with my husband everyday
-Live so that everything I do makes my husband happy
-Have my children know that I am their best friend, have them want me to be their best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment