Friday, March 18, 2011

life

I have an official 3 year plan (at least a school related one)

Major: Business Management: Entrepreneurship
Minor: Family Life

and along with that I'm hoping to
find a job (hopefully wedding related)
do some more sewing
and squeeze some dancing in

THEN when I am done with my BYU degree I will take
Photography
Floral Design
and Culinary
Classes

Perfect.
Here is my tentative plan... if I stick to it I will have all my generals, business pre-requisites, and all but 1 of my minor classes and 2 religion classes done before I start my business program.

Fall 2011
Econ, Art History, Doctrine and Covenants, Strengthening Marriage and Family, Intro to Family Processes, Jazz

Winter 2012
Mythology, Physics, Statistics, Human Development, Family Finance, Ballet

Fall 2012-Winter 2014
4 semesters in the Business School

THEN I'M DONE!
By 2014-age 24 I will have an 
Associates Degree from FIT in Fashion Design
Bachelors Degree from BYU in Business Management with a Minor in Family Life
and on my way to becoming proficient in cooking, photography, and floral design
I am also hoping to intern with a wedding dress seamstress and a wedding planner

1 comment:

  1. My dad teaches entrepreneurship at BYU. He says he loves when girls are in business. Take his classes. John Richards.

    ReplyDelete